PA DSS Certification
PA DSS Compliance and Audit teams will work with you to understand your requirements, identify compliance gaps and evaluate solutions and processes and to achieve the PA DSS Certification.
- Web Apps developed on PHP, Ajax, Java, .NET, Cold Fusion, Perl, Ruby etc.
- Mobile Apps developed on Android, IOS, Windows & Blackberry
- E Commerce applications, Point of Sale applications, Shopping cart applications
- State-of-the-art lab for payment application testing
- Methodology based on industry best practices such as the OSSTMM and OWASP
Ready to Get Started?
Get in touch with our expert team to discuss your business needs or to evaluate the services for free.
PA – DSS Overview
PA DSS applicable to – As the council states, “The PA-DSS applies to software vendors and others who develop payment applications that store, process, or transmit cardholder data as part of authorization or settlement, where these payment applications are sold, distributed, or licensed to third parties.
Secure payment applications, when implemented in a PCI DSS compliant environment, will minimize the potential for security breaches leading to compromises of full magnetic stripe data, card validation codes and values (CAV2, CID, CVC2, CVV2), PINs and PIN blocks. Payment software vendors need to comply with the requirements of PA-DSS in order for merchants to use their products to process credit card transactions.
E Com Security Solutions Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) for PA – DSS and PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) service network, are ideally placed to help you achieve PA DSS Certification.